Welcome to the community
By now you should have received you Zoom2 / Zoom OMAP36x board and are ready to get started. Lets start with the basics.
- All documentation regarding Zoom2 / Zoom OMAP36x can be found at: Zoom Resources
- This includes hardware revision number, schematics, peripheral data sheets, etc...
 Zoom hardware setup
- Want to know how to setup your Zoom2 / Zoom OMAP36x . Visit: Platform Configuration
- This page covers basics information on what goes where on the host and target.
- Wondering what tools you need in order to get started? Visit: Support Tools
- This page will guide you in your installing setup. We recommend you start at the Linux host set up.
 Need help with something
- Something is not working how can I talk to someone...
The best and faster way to get a response is in the chat room. Please feel free to speak your mind.
Don't know how to set up IRC? Visit: IRC Setup
Mailing list: email@example.com
This is a general mailing list that covers the omapzoom platform. Please feel free to submit questions or comments here.
Note: Other projects may have another mailing list. Please read through the documentation to see if a mailing list is established for that particular project.
You are on omappedia. If something does not seem right please feel free to fix it. This is an open wiki so your contributions are welcome. Other community user may have the same problems you are dealing with so we encourage participation.
 Getting started with a project
- looking for the latest Android information visit: OMAP Android
- Seeking something more in line with open embedded and Angstrom visit: OMAP Angstrom
- Are you more interested in a Poky setup and release visit: OMAP Poky
- Want to know how to enable graphic support visit: Graphics SDK
- looking to enabling WLAN visit: WiLink Connectivity Project
- want to understand which kernel to use for omap visit: Linux OMAP Kernel Project