Zoom 2 Quake Demo Image
 Quake 3 Complete Demo Image
How to run:
- Download Distribution Archive
- Take the two folders in the archive, BOOT and ROOT, and place their contents in two different dedicated partitions on a sd card
- Instruct Zoom 2 bootloader to bootstrap uImage in the boot directory Boot directory
- When the distribution boots, a console should appear on stty3
- The default window manager is e17 (enlightenment)
- primary username: beagle
- passwd: beagle
- OGRE and quake 3 are installed on this distribution
- Quake 3 can be run from the desktop by invoking the command quake.sh from the "run command" from the enlightenment menu
- Quake 3 can be benchmarked from console by invoking the script qperf.sh. This script reads from the root user's ~/.q3a/baseq/demofour.cfg file. This script can be modified to run different time demos. The current available demos are "demo UCGuideDemo2;" or "demo UCGuideDemo1;"
- The OGRE samples can be found in the /usr/share/ogre3d/samples/Common/bin/. Unfortunately, only one of the demos, Terrain, seems to run at this time. It may be that they are using features not supported by the opengl ES backend.